Ref. N. 2021-1-FR01-KA220-ADU-000030141
Promimpresa is a partner of the European project COMPB4D (Competences Before Diplomas). The project has a duration of 25 months, starting in November 2021 and ending in December 2023.
This project aims to identify and develop possible ways of recognition and validation of competences acquired by non-formal and informal settings.
- promote the socio-economic advancement and inclusion of disadvantaged individuals through the recognition and validation of their non-formal skills and competences;
- study the European and national scenarios of validation of competence and adult education;
- increase access to the recognition of competences acquired in non-formal and informal settings;
- provide free access to digital learning content, through the creation of an interactive digital platform;
- contribute to the improvement and update of policies to foster strategic actions and common efforts carried out in cooperation by public authorities, training organisations, social actors and certification institutions.
The main target groups addressed are:
- Young adults, (18 to 30 years old) from disadvantaged backgrounds or vulnerable situations
- Professionals involved in education and training, supporting vulnerable adults, competence development and job counselling.
- Certification institutions, local authorities and policy makers.
The project sets out to produce 5 project result:
Validation of non-formal and informal learning - Analysis of European and National Scenarios
Training Curriculum on the 8 European Key Competences
New Validation Portfolio in Practice'
Guidelines for Recommendations