Promimpresa is a partner in the European Project “WISE – Women Inclusion through Social Enterprise” (2019-1-UK01-KA204-061876), co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. WISE will have a duration of 30 months, from September 2019 to February 2022.
Promimpresa, together with the project leader MEH – Merseyside Expanding Horizon (UK) and the partners GRDR – (France), Magenta Consultoria (Spain), CIK Trebnje (Slovenia), ANUP-I (Romania), aims to create leadership opportunities for women in the field of social entrepreneurship and tackle working environment-based gender segregation to improve equality.
- To foster the social inclusion of women from all ethnic, faith and social backgrounds, in order to increase their employability, entrepreneurial education and their skills development, among others
- To provide Adult Educators with innovative tools to address women’s challenges
- To promote intercultural dialogue between cultures
- Adult Educators
- Women of marginalized groups aspiring to become social entrepreneurs
- Women business leaders from Social Enterprise
The project sets out to produce five Intellectual Outputs:
Contemporary Comparative Study on Social Enterprises in EU Economies and the role of Women within these Social Enterprises
European Training Module. "What are social enterprises and why do they enable women to develop their own labour market opportunities"
Step by Step Guide and "WISE" Course Manual for Adult Educators
Training Module for Peer Mentors/Educators
Self Directed Training Module and Resource Bank for Women Social Entrepreneurs
Project website https://wise-project.webnode.es/
Project Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WISE.projectEU
Project LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/wise-project-8474901a0/
Newsletter 1 https://www.promimpresa.it/wise-women-inclusion-through-social-enterprise-nl1/
Newsletter 2 https://www.promimpresa.it/wise-women-inclusion-through-social-enterprise-newsletter-2/