Promimpresa is a partner of the Erasmus+ project for the Innovation “RecyclART: projectual creative recycling to payback the environment” (RecyclART). The project has a duration of 24 months, starting in April 2020.
Together with applicant OIKIPA (Greece) and partners DIEK (Greece), FRAME (Poland), AESD (Romania) and InSET (Albania) , Promimpresa is pursuing the goal of skills development and inclusion through creativity and arts by the activities of recycling and reusing waste.
The project’s general objective is to improve employability of adults by enhancing their abilities in the field of recycling with creative design.
The specific objectives are:
- Developing cooperation and innovation among artists working with vulnerable people and adult educators to raise ecological awareness and creative activity of adults;
- Raising and broadening competences of artists working with vulnerable people and adult educators;
- Promotion of art therapy methods of work among professionals working with people from communities at risk of marginalization as well as increasing their competences and local and international networks.
Each specific objective responds to a specific need identified in the target groups:
LONG TERM UNEMPLOYED ADULTS:
- To collect methodologies aimed at the development of aware recycling;
- To upskill their pathway and so their employability.To promote the creativity of ADULTS for a useful purpose not only for themselves and their everyday life but also for the environment and their future well-being;
- To systematically insert the activity of “projectual creative recycling” in daily life to preserve the environment;
- to improve soft skills, such as fostering self-esteem by playing active roles in the recycling process of their local community;
- to promote a work sector which is effective at both individual and collective levels;
ADULT EDUCATORS & ARTISTS WORKING WITH ADULTS AT RISK OF SOCIAL EXCLUSION
- To update Continuing Professional Development training,
- To collaborate with other local and international professionals
- To value the role of adult educators and artists & other education personnel & empowering them in the processes of facilitating the acquisition & appliance of key competences of their learners, by promoting creativity, active citizenship, & civic engagement.
Visit our Website https://www.recyclartproject.eu/