The actions implemented under this area bring positive and long-lasting effects on the participants.
We are both send and receive participants and are leader of a Consortium in the VET field (Vocational Education and Training).
We allow students, teachers, school staff, trainees, apprentices, adult learners and young people, to travel across Europe and the world for a learning experience that will have an impact at an individual level, but also at the collective level, such as community, school or organisation involved in the mobilities, both sending and hosting. As a result, we contribute to the development of EU citizenship and new EU partnerships.
Among the competences that mobilities can improve:
- expanded intercultural awareness
- improved foreign language and digital capabilities
- more active involvement in society
- better awareness of the European project and the EU values
- greater sense of initiative and entrepreneurship
- higher self-empowerment and self-esteem
The main funding opportunities for this area are from the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Programme.