Promimpresa is the project partner of the Erasmus+ project “I-CAREER – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training (2021-1-PL01-KA220-VET-000033085)”. The project has a duration of 24 months, starting in Novermber 2021 and ending in November 2023.
Promimpresa Società Benefit SRL (Italy) and partners KLS Partners spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (Poland), EUROPEAN CENTER FOR QUALITY OOD (Bulgaria), EduPlus – European Centre for Education and Skills Development, Lda (Portugal), EDITC LIMITED (Cyprus), Miasto Ostroleka (Poland) aims to transfer, adapt and implement an intergraded training programme (material and methodologies) in order to develop VET schools pupils soft skills and, at the same time, contribute do diminish the gap between skills in demand in the labor market and the skills offered by VET education.
The specific objectives are:
- Improved VET schools staff qualification
- Exchange of know-how and good practices: all partners come from different countries, professional fields and will exchange ideas and experience that will be useful in their work
- Improved organizational capacity
- Extended partnership network
- Experience in cooperation with different types of institutions
The main target groups addressed are:
- VET Teachers and other teaching staff
- VET stakeholders: companies, social economy organizations, and local/regional/national authorities authorities
- Students/pupils from VET schools with lower levels of employability, especially from poor families and rural areas
A joint business and educational tool to verify the competence gaps of students on the labour market
i-Career Didactic Methodology
i-Career Interactive training materials and exercises