Ref. number: 2020-1-HU01-KA204-078752
Promimpresa is a partner of the Erasmus+ project for the Exchange of Good Practices “Empowered Women For Rural Development” (EW4RD). The project has a duration of 18 months, starting in September 2020.
Together with applicant KDRIU (HU) and partners BASD (BG), Efektas Group (LT), Innetica (ES) and Erbakan University (TR), Promimpresa is pursuing the goal of women empowerment in agriculture systems of rural areas.
The project aims to educate educators and equip leaders in isolated and rural areas with skills and knowledge to address low economic and development activity in those areas; to provide them with good practices in partnering countries in order to learn how to develop economic activities and sustain it with regards to ecology, finances and other resources.
Empowered Women For Rural Development (EW4RD) project Objectives:
- To empower and encourage women in rural areas to take action on their career development and starting own business.
- To promote rural development, innovation and social entrepreneurship in countryside areas.
- To equip target group with skills and knowledge about sustainable practices, permaculture development and establishing a business
- To increase the probability of local, regional, national and international economic growth and cooperation
- To promote EU values, active citizenship and knowledge exchange