Open Vacancy Senior Project Manager
Promimpresa Società Benefit SRL is looking for an experienced and committed Senior Project Manager to join our team and contribute in the management of EU funded projects of territorial cooperation / education & training / research & innovation/competences validation. Day-to-day tasks include a combination of the following:
- Monitoring funding opportunities of all relevant funding agencies, in close collaboration with the team for supporting EU funded applications writing (e.g. ENI CBC MED, ENI CT, Horizon, AMIF, COSME);
- Advising on and supporting international consortium-building for the purposes of successful grant and project applications;
- Coordinating grant applications, advising and coaching the Projects managers for drafting proposals;
- Upon the award of grants, working closely with the the team to implement grants and support technical staff in managing and reaching core grant milestones;
- Drafting project interim and progress reports;
- Assessing and managing grant budgets;
- Setup, monitor, and manage work schedules, implementation, adherence to quality standards funding programme rules;
- Closely working with the Department Director to implement our grant acquisition strategy and develop it further as needs for updates arise;
- Masters level qualification in Social Sciences, International Co-Development, Education, or related subject;
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in leading/managing EU funded projects with international partners, in multi-sector and/or consortium projects;
- Demonstrable experience of EU projects designing and writing,
- Demonstrable experience in projects implementation of major grants, with particular emphasis on EU grant procedures, grant reporting and budgeting;
- Strong analytical skills, organised, able to keep track of multiple projects at the same time;
- Good evidence of successfully managing diverse teams;
- A strong European and international Organisations network;
- Detail-oriented, focused, reliable, capable of taking initiatives.
- IT literate: excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office; content-management websites and project management tools;
- An excellent command of English and Italian in written and spoken word;
- A good knowledge of another language is an asset.
- Enthusiasm for a proven track-record on research and education activities related to internationalisation strategies.
The successful candidate will initially be appointed for one year, with the possibility and intention to turn the position into a permanent one, based on performance and funding.
The envisaged starting date is February/March 2023.
The salary varies, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Place of Work: Palermo, Italy
- Field of Work: Education and up-skilling and reskilling paths development of Adult and Youth, socio-economic inclusion, local development, Sustainable Tourism, Gender equality, digital literacy and sustainability and in general,
- Opportunities for significant career development and coordination functions in a growing company Department.
- Work in a creative and rewarding business environment.
- Work with partner Organisations, private and public multi stakeholders across and beyond the EU.
- Opportunities to travel abroad for work related events (meetings, conferences, networking events,...)
Please submit your application no later than 28th of February 2023 to email@example.com. Add on subject the reference: “EU-projects Senior PM application 2023” Please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Motivation letter, detailing why you are interested in working with Promimpresa and how your expertise matches the vacancy’s requirements and envisaged tasks;
- Curriculum vitae including a list of successful grant acquisitions;
- The names and addresses of two potential referees.
Promimpresa applies a policy of equal opportunities and accepts applications without distinction on any grounds.