Ref. number: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000025061
Promimpresa is the project partner of the Erasmus+ project “PRO-DIGIT – Promote motivation and skills for school-specific application of digital technologies for vocational education in health sector (2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000025061)”. The project has a duration of 30 months, starting in Novermber 2021 and ending in May 2024.
Promimpresa Società Benefit SRL (Italy) and partners Thüringer Agentur für Europäische Programme e.V. (Germany), Asociatia pentru Educatie si Dezvoltare Durabila (Romania), Asociatia pentru Dezvoltarea Resurselor Educationale (Romania), Institut für angewandte Assistenzsysteme im Gesundheitswesen (Austria), UNIWERSYTET JAGIELLONSKI (Poland), Bildungswerk für Gesundheitsberufe e.V. (Germany) are pursuing the goal of improving the readiness of vocational training institutions in the health sector, including vocational training teachers, by focusing on digitalisation, along with improving digital infrastructure.
Project objectives are:
– To allow target groups to use more digital applications successfully
– To motivate the target group teachers by pedagogical/individual added value
– To enable target representatives to handle a learning management system without problems
– To achieve positive learning outcomes of the participants in the blended learning course
The main target groups addressed are:
– Teachers at vocational schools that train health care professions
– Decision-makers at vocational schools with regard to school development
– Students in health VET schools
The project sets out to produce 3 Educational Products (Results):
Interactive, dialogue-based and recommendations generating application
Training module for Promoting the willingness to use digital Technologies and teaching methods
Blended learning course that covers the content of the first educational product