TRAINING COURSES FOR STAFF MEMBERS
In the framework of courses that can be funded under KA1, Promimpresa proposes 5-7 or 14 day courses addressed to Teachers, Trainers, Educators and School Staff Members.
The training proposal offered by Promimpresa is based on the Learning by Doing methodology: during training, after a brief theoretical introduction, ample space is given to practical activities and simulations. The training methodology used by Promimpresa allows to:
- Increase the engagement of participants, because they learn through engaging and dynamic experiences
- Bridge the training gap resulting from an exclusively theoretical approach: learning processes are effective, fast and continuous
- Contextualize the notions, principles and tools learned in real situations
- Put the skills being trained to the test right away.
Our training provision:
- The Gordon integrated method in the relationship with the student - Period: TBD
- Conflict management between teachers - Period: TBD
- Clil training - Period: TBD
- Distance learning - Period: TBD
- Metacognitive teaching - Period: TBD
- Ethnic diversity and inclusivity in the classroom - Period: TBD
- Intensive english course for teachers and school staff - Period: TBD
- European project design and management - Period: TBD
- Gamification in education and game based learning - Period: TBD
- Soft skills - competencies for the creation of a productive and efficient workplace-Period: TBD
- Pathways for teachers and learners wellbeing - Period: TBD
- Coaching and school counseling skills - Period: TBD
- Startup making of and business planning - Period: TBD
- Teaching entrepreneurship and leadership - Period: TBD
- Digital marketing basics - Period: TBD
- Recycling and art-therapy - Period: TBD
- New teaching methods- Period: TBD
The training can be delivered in English or in Italian in Mantova (Lombardy Region) or in Palermo (Sicily Region).
Any special requests? Promimpresa can organize training tailored to your institution and structure a training plan tailored to your needs, in line with your Erasmus project. Write to us at email@example.com
JOB SHADOWING EXPERIENCE FOR STAFF MEMBERS
Job Shadowing, as an alternative to more structured training courses, provides an opportunity to observe the work of colleagues abroad, build relationships, exchange experiences, and acquire new teaching strategies, evaluation, and new notions.
Job Shadowing is an informal training activity that enables improved collaboration between teachers from different countries and is another step toward the European dimension of teaching.
Promimpresa, thanks to its network of Schools of all levels, Vocational Education and Training Institutions and Adult Education Centers, supports European organizations in planning and implementing Job Shadowing activities by proposing Host Organizations throughout Italy.
SHORT AND LONG TERM MOBILITY FOR LEARNERS
The network of Enterprises, Public and Private Organizations, Institutions and Schools, with which Promimpresa collaborates, enables the identification of Host Structures for student internships from a minimum of 14 to a maximum of 3 months throughout Italy.
→ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE OF MANTOVA
→ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE OF PALERMO