Promimpresa is a partner of the Erasmus+ project “Sparking Creativity and Innovation Skills in the ICT Sector – INNOSPARK” (2015-1-UK01-KA202-013698).
Together with project partners Europa Training(UK), ECQ(BG), Tallinn University of Technology – TUT(EE), FUNDACION TECNALIA RESEARCH & INNOVATION (ES), Chamber of Commerce and Industry Csongrád County – CSMKIK(HU), Promimpresais pursuing the goal of sparking creativity thinking skills in ICT SMEs, so as to foster innovation and contribute to increasing the growth and competitiveness of European high-tech industries.
The project aims to attract new talents, train European citizens with the relevant creativity skills needed in the ICT sector, and as a consequence – to fuel innovation, productivity and growth in the EU.
Project objectives are:
– To provide employers and employees in European ICT SMEs with reliable tool to assess their level of creativity skills and identify areas for improvement
– To enhance the competitiveness and the innovation capacity of ICT SMEs in the EU through practical training tailored to their needs
– To increase the awareness of European ICT SMEs and VET community about the importance of creativity thinking as a catalyst of innovation processes through provision of state-of-the-art country analysis
– To inspire ICT SMEs to learn from the successful experience of peer companies which have faced similar sectoral challenges but thrived on knowledge, skills, innovation and creativity.
The main target groups addressed are:
– ICT micro, small and medium sized enterprises
– VET providers
The project sets out to produce 4 Intellectual Outputs:
– O1: State-of-the-art report providing up-to-date and comprehensive overview of the ICT innovation capacity and creative performance in the project partner countries;
– O2: Self-Diagnostic Test – an interactive self-assessment tool for ICT employees and employers to discover their creative skills they possess and identify what skills they will need to develop;
– O3: INNOSPARK Toolkit: Guidebook for Developing Creative Thinking and Innovation in ICT – a guide book with A to Z of Creative and Innovative techniques and tools for creative thinking;
– O4: Compendium of Best Practices and Innovation- a reference tool for ICT companies seeking to implement successful, evidence-based innovation practices reached through creativity thinking techniques.
INNOSPARK is funded under the Erasmus+ programme – KA2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices.